GEER BIKE PARK & TRAIL FACILITY
The facility was paid for by the Salem Area Trail Alliance in collaboration with the City of Salem. The construction contractor was PumpTrax USA. It was supported by a major donation from the Rotary Club of Salem and the following partners:
Oregon Community Foundation; REI Inc.; PeopleforBikes; Oregon Military Department; Salem Parks Foundation; Green Acres Landscape Inc.; Withnell Motor Company; K&E Excavation; Scott’s Cycle; Specialized Bicycle Company; Fortis Construction; Dirt Mechanics; Roth’s Family Foundation; Venti’s Restaurants; Performance Health Technology; Concept Systems Inc.; Bilyeu Homes Inc.; Oregon State Credit Union; C&G Construction; Garrett Hemann Robertson P.C.; Coffman Excavation; Salem Summit Company; The Bike Peddler; Home Health; Sea Legs Media; Knife River; Salem Electric; Peterson CAT; National Parks Rivers, Trails & Conservation Program; and the Salem Foundation.
Bike Park Etiquette:
- Ride at your own risk
- Helmets & protective gear required
- Ride with a friend
- Smoking is prohibited in all City of Salem Parks
- Motorized vehicles are prohibited in all City of Salem Parks
- Only ride on trails
- Look before you leap
- Be respectful to self and others
- Do not walk on jumps or mounds of dirt
- Do not modify jumps or features
- Follow all directional signage
- Clean up after yourself
- Jumpline and flowtrail are for bikes only. No RCs or skateboards in these zones.
- Yield to pedestrians
- This is your park - Get involved! Volunteer! Donate!
Pedestrians & Visitors:
- For your safety, please stay off of bike trails
- Find a safe area to watch riders
- Do not walk on terrain features
Are you interested in making a donation or assisting to maintain the facility or learning about the next phase of construction? Visit the "Contact" page.